Greenbrier Farms is the perfect place for your next corporate function - be it Team Building, Annual Sales Conference, Holiday Party, Family Fun Day, you name it - we'll create it!
Sample Corporate Events:
- Farm Tour and Farm to Table Culinary Experience - Tour our fully working farm and learn about sustainable agricultural practices and how we raise our pastured, grass fed livestock and operate our organic and sustainably grown garden. After the tour, head back to our 5,700 square foot event barn where you will take part in multiple cooking demos, including how to make your own pizza dough! Once the cooking demos are over, guests can sit back, relax and watch their culinary skills transform into delicious wood fired brick ovens pizzas while enjoying a local beer tasting and live music.
- Private Butcher Classes - Learn to art of butchering, charcuterie and more. Classes allow participants to take home our pastured meats and enjoy a farm to table meal.
- Wellness Day Programs - Enjoy hikes around the farm or yoga sessions in our barn! Afterwards feast on our seasonal farm to table menu)
- Progressive Farm to Table Dinners - Taste a variety of courses while wandering around the farm.
- Family Fun Days - Invite your employees and their families for a day at the farm! Filled with yard games, fishing, live music, farm to table food stations, self guided tours and kid zone menus!
- Holiday Parties - Our barn is perfect for a holiday celebration. Our brick ovens set the stage for brick oven pizzas, smores and more. We offer plated dinners, sit down, family-style feasts and festive action stations like our brick oven pizzas! The lights in our barn are so twinkly, you don't even need to bring decorations!
For pricing, specific information, or to set up an appointment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All event packages are customizable.