Greenbrier Charcuterie Class
The Art of Charcuterie at Greenbrier Farms
- Learn the art of charcuterie through various methods of preservation using Greenbrier's own pastured/grass fed/finished meats. Students will learn about traditional charcuterie products including souse, scrapple, fresh sausage, emulsified sausage, etc. The hands-on class will be led by the Culinary Institute of the Carolinas, Chef Patrick Wagner.
- A farm to table lunch will be provided in our barn where a Q&A session will be held.
- Take Home 100% of the finished product: An equal share in lbs. of meat that has been portioned and packaged
- $175/person includes class, farm to table lunch, 100% take home product
- Contact Roddy@greenbrierfarms.com for details or sign up