Whole Hog Fabrication Class (intermediate)
Whole Hog Fabrication 201
- Take your fabrication skills to the next level in our intermediate whole hog fabrication class. Techniques will include Frenched Chops, Porketta, Trussing, Seam Cutting and more. This class is open to a handful of students, first come-first served. The hands-on class will be led by the Culinary Institute of the Carolinas, Chef Patrick Wagner.
- A farm to table lunch will be provided in our barn where a Q&A session will be held.
- Take Home 100% of the finished product: An equal share in lbs. of meat that has been portioned and packaged
- $250 per person includes class, farm to table lunch, 100% take home product
- Contact Roddy@greenbrierfarms.com for more details and to sign up